The incessant ramblings of a slightly off task, disillusioned 20 something...

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Delivery Guy Must Think I Dont Own a Bra

Oct. 20, 2007

haha so, i order chinese and pizza at least once a week from the same two places...
i get the same delivery dude from the chinese place all the time...
well, when i order chinese, its usually on a day that im tired and dont feel like cooking...and coincidentally, those are the days i have my jammies on all day till i get ready for work...
and i dont wear a bra with my jammies...
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...i go to answer the door tonight, and chinese delivery dude just looks at my chest...blatantly stares...i was like wtf!!!...
THEN....after i pay him and take my tofu veggie soup and fried rice, i look down at my boobs...and i realize that my jammie top is kinda see-through...
i learned an important lesson tonight...not so life altering and prolific as some, but a lesson, nonetheless...
WEAR A GODDAMNED BRA WHEN YOU ORDER DELIVERY!!!! lol

No comments: