The incessant ramblings of a slightly off task, disillusioned 20 something...

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pat Sajak is gay

April 28, 2007


HAHA

So, I was at work last night, and I got to work with my favorite little lady...

I was getting her up this morning and she made a comment that she wanted fake breasts (she is 103, so Im pretty sure its not gunna happen lol)...

She said that "the lady from The Price Is Right has them, so they must be ok. Her breasts look very nice even though she has kids"...I couldnt help but chuckle :-)

THEN she went on to talk about how Pat Sajak never talks about his family. Not a wife or kids or anything. But that lady with the fake breasts does (again, I chuckled)...

"Pat Sajak is one of them ho-mo-SEX-u-ALS. You know, he likes men.", she said (hehehehehe I laughed out loud to that one)...

With a big grin on her face, she said, "He must still live with his mother, but he never talks about her either. He must be one of them gays." lol

She wasnt being viscious about any of her comments. She is a very gentle funny little lady who has a fondness for bright red lipstick lol...And she is convinced that Pat Sajak is gay and Vanna White has nice breasts lol

No comments: